Embedded system course in Pune
Embedded Systems – What is it ?
An Embedded System can be defined as a special purpose system in which the Computer is completely encapsulated by the device which is encapsulated by the device it controls. In short, an embedded system is a combination of hardware and software. There is no domain where Embedded System applications are not involved. Automobiles, Smart Cards, missiles, satellites, computer networking & digital consumers are a few to name. Embedded System design courses differ from the traditional courses
What is the Embedded System design course about ?
Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems course will train and skill the engineering students further to implement modern real time embedded systems & design. It facilitates to acquire knowledge, skill needed to conceive, design, implement and deploy dedicated embedded systems. By this course, a student gets to know all the technical know-how and get employed quickly in the Embedded domain.
The Embedded System design course is suitable for all individuals who specialize in
- Electronics Engineering (or related) diploma/graduates with aspiration and enthusiasm to build career in Embedded Systems Design
- Electronics Engineering (or related) professionals and managers looking to enhance skill and achieve better prospects
- Current professionals who wants to excel in the field of technology
- Entrepreneurs who wants to venture into the field of Embedded Systems
Bicard Embedded Systems Course Objectives help you to :
- Deploy dedicated embedded systems in a wide range of applications.
- The project gives the change to study an area of interest in greater depth and gain valuable research skills as well as hands-on experience to deal with real life projects.
- To develop skills like Problem Solving & Organizational Skills, Managing Challenges in Embedded Projects along with cooperation and team work.
You will be highly skilled in understanding :
- Introduction to Embedded Systems Design.
- Embedded Hardware Design and Development.
- Embedded Programming Concepts.
- Microcontrollers/DSP-base design.
- Embedded Communication and interfaces.
- Firmware, driver and software development.
- Linux network programming.
- Operating Systems
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) development.
- Running Qt for Embedded applications.
- Project and Seminar.
For more details please contact us at : www.bicard.org